A message from our Managing Director
I would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support and partnership.
We appreciate it.
At CardLink we are committed to delivering the best possible levels of customer service that we can. It's important that we listen to our clients; understanding your experience allows us to make changes and exceed your expectations. With this in mind, we have engaged an external research company to conduct a brief survey on our behalf.
You will be receiving an email from us on or around 28th August, inviting you to participate in the survey. Completing it will take approximately 10 minutes of your time.
We would be very grateful if you are able to share your thoughts, so that we can use these as part of CardLink's continuous improvement process.
Managing Director, FLEETCOR, Australasia
The best place for office products, stationery, technology and furniture...
Since 2000, CardSmart has been partnered with OfficeMax to offer the best pricing possible to our business customers. With our low corporate rates and OfficeMax’s 16 nationwide locations, we have you covered.
How to get your corporate rate:
✓ Find excellent pre-negotiated corporate rates on OfficeMax products
✓ Advise the Checkout Operator that this is a cash account and use your CardSmart fuel card to purchase goods and services
✓ Call 0800 426 473
For more information on OfficeMax, please visit http://www.cardsmart.co.nz/partners/office-max/
Did you know?
1. CardSmart has 99% Merchant acceptance at fuel sites Nationwide
2. CardSmart offers a variety of free reports to support your business needs. Call us on 0800 663 866 to find out more
3. As a CardSmart customer you have access to Price Watch, which provides data on real time fuel pricing across New Zealand. For more information visit Price Watch and see what’s happening with fuel prices in your area
Auckland Regional Fuel Tax
Have you noticed that it now costs you more to fill up in the Auckland region?
This is due to the Regional Fuel Tax enforced within the Auckland region from 1st July 2018.
According to the Ministry of Transport, New Zealand, the Auckland Regional Fuel Tax:
- Applies to petrol and diesel vehicles and may be charged up to a maximum rate of 10 cents per litre, plus GST, for a maximum of 10 years
- Is paid by fuel distributors when they deliver fuel to service stations and commercial users inside the region
The Auckland Regional Fuel Tax of 10 cents per litre (plus GST) will apply to sales of petrol and diesel within the boundaries of Auckland Council, excluding Great Barrier Island, which started on the 1st July 2018 for a period of 10 years.
For more information visit: https://www.transport.govt.nz/land/regional-fuel-tax.
Visit Price Watch to see what’s happening with fuel prices in the Auckland Council.