A message from our Managing Director
Welcome to 2019, I hope you've had a great start to the year. We're thrilled to be helping you manage your fleet and encourage you to take advantage of all the great benefits that your fuel card provides.
I'd like to say thank you for participating in our surveys throughout 2018. We have taken your helpful feedback onboard. This will help us improve our products and services. We would be grateful if you could complete our survey using the link below.
Managing Director, FLEETCOR, Australasia
Gain greater control
Control the purse strings with CardSmart...
CardSmart fuel cards are tailored to your business. Does your business need greater control over multiple team members and vehicles? Just choose which option is right for you:
1. All Services Card: covers everything from fuel and oil to Warrant of Fitness (WoF) and servicing. Access special pricing with our non-fuel merchants including Bunnings, Pit Stop automotive and Armstrong Locksmiths
2. All Automobile: for vehicle expenses only, including fuel, oil, Warrant of Fitness (WoF), servicing, new tyres and more
3. Fuel & Oil Only: simply limit purchases to fuel and oil
To learn more about which card is right for you, please visit https://www.cardsmart.co.nz/fuelcard/
Vehicle glass repair, replacement and more...
Take advantage of your CardSmart card with exclusive benefits at New Zealand's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, Smith&Smith.
Smith&Smith serve more motorists than any other repairer in the country! With your CardSmart fuel card, you can access:
✓ Exclusive national rates
✓ A lifetime workmanship guarantee
✓ Convenience - Smith&Smith technicians can visit your home or work
Learn more about Smith&Smith at
Auckland Regional Fuel Tax
Have you noticed that it now costs you more to fill up in the Auckland region?
This is due to the Regional Fuel Tax enforced within the Auckland region from 1st July 2018.
According to the Ministry of Transport, New Zealand, the Auckland Regional Fuel Tax:
- Applies to petrol and diesel vehicles and may be charged up to a maximum rate of 10 cents per litre, plus GST, for a maximum of 10 years
- Is paid by fuel distributors when they deliver fuel to service stations and commercial users inside the region
The Auckland Regional Fuel Tax of 10 cents per litre (plus GST) will apply to sales of petrol and diesel within the boundaries of Auckland Council, excluding Great Barrier Island, which started on the 1st July 2018 for a period of 10 years.
For more information visit: https://www.transport.govt.nz/land/regional-fuel-tax.
Visit Price Watch to see what’s happening with fuel prices in the Auckland Council.